- The Author declares that the manuscript is original and in its present form has not been published elsewhere in any form, that it has not been submitted to any journal/proceedings and that it will not be submitted to any other journal/proceedings, if it is accepted for publication in the SGEM
- The Author is responsible for the research they have been done and for the results described in the paper;
- If the article is a join work of several authors (co-authors), the Author who submits the article declares that any person named as author (co-author) of the Article is aware about the requirements of this agreement and has agreed to being so named;
- The Author warrants that the article does not infringe upon any copyright, contains no libelous or otherwise unlawful statements, and does not otherwise infringe on the rights of others;
- The Author transfers the copyright for this publication/article to the Publisher;
- The Author licenses to the Publisher the right to distribute the Article as a part of SGEM Conference proceedings, conference on-line library [email protected] or archive or any other issue managed by the SGEM Scientific Committee;
- The Author has the rights to:
- Distribute non-commercially individual hard copies of the article to the interested parties, with proper citation to the published source.
- Use, after publication, part or all of the Article, providing a proper acknowledgement to the source and to the Publisher.
1. In case that the article is not accepted by the SGEM Review Committee and published, this agreement becomes null and void.
2. In case you need to withdraw your paper abstract for some reason, but the paper abstract has been reviewed and accepted by the Review Committee and you have received an Official Confirmation Letter, there is a Review Service Charge of 20 Euro.
3. In case you need to withdraw your paper abstract for some reason, but the paper abstract has been reviewed and accepted by the Review Committee, you have received an Official Confirmation Letter and the article title is already included in the Conference programme (publish on web site) and forwarded for pre-printing process, there is a Review Service Charge of 30 Euro.
Need more information?
Forward your questions to [email protected] or by phone at +359 2 4051 841