SGEM CERTIFICATE AWARDS
During the 7 conference days the audience will be encouraged to give its vote to the best presentations by filling a nomination form. At the same time, session chairmen will have the hard task to evaluate each presenter - they should fill in evaluation form and forward it to the Scientific Chairmen. As a final result, authors of the highly evaluated and most nominated presentations will be awarded with a AWARD CERTIFICATE and a SPECIAL CRYSTAL PLAQUE.
We look forward to receiving your interesting papers and very captivating presentations.
Eager to welcome you all, we are expecting with great interest your new researches and scientific achievements!
BEST PRESENTATION AWARDS, 18th International Scientific GeoConference SGEM2018
- PhD Vitali Shekov - Institute of geology of KarRC RAS, Russia
- PhD Maria-Lidia Nutu-Dragomir - Institute of Geodynamics of Romanian Academy, Romania
- Mr. Alexander Nikiforov - Institute of Geology Karelian Research Centre Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
- Phd. Dino Dobrinic - University of Zagreb, Faculty of Geodesy, Croatia
- PhD. Dorota Palka - Silesian University of Technology, Poland
- PhD Yury Koshlich - Belgorod State Technological Univercity named after V.G. Shukhov, Russia
- Ing. Lukas Zizka - Brown Coal Research Institute j.s.c., Czech Republic
- Prof. Witold Pytel - KGHM Cuprum Ltd, Poland
- PhD Cristian Tomescu - National Institute for Research and Development in Mine Safety and Protection to Explosion - INSEMEX, Romania
- Prof. DSc. Petr Martyshko - Ural Federal University, Russia
- PhD Begum Civgin - Ankara University, Turkey
- PhD Ilias Fikos - Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Mr David Grenar - Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- Mrs Youngmin Lee - Seoul National University, Korea South