There is NO additional fee for participating in any workshops, if you are registered as a DELEGATE or a LECTURER for the current SGEM Conference.
- Laptops (MS Windows 10 with full MS Office 13/365l) with sound;
- State-of-the-art multimedia technology that guarantees a perfect work process at the highest level for all kinds of presentation;
- Wi-Fi Internet connection 50 Mbps - free for all participants in the conference hall area;
- Laser pointer;
- Additional wireless microphones (for questions/comments from the audience);
- NEW & EXCLUSIVE! - Interactive Multimedia Board.
SGEM TEAM ENGAGEMENTS
- Assure a meeting place + audio visual equipment;
- Determine exact time and date with view to the general programme schedule;
- Publish the workshop summary on the conference web site;
- Publish the workshop title/speaker in the conference programme;
- Notify all participants of the forthcoming workshop as a part of the conference programme.
WORKSHOP PROPOSAL FORM
Note: Detailed information about a concrete theme will be given by the respective speaker and published here by title, chair and authors.