ECOLOGICAL AWARENESS IN THE ENVIRONMENTS LAWS IN MACEDONIA
10th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference - SGEM2010, www.sgem.org, SGEM2010 Conference Proceedings/ ISBN 10: 954-91818-1-2, June 20-26, 2010, Vol. 2, 1159-1164 pp
Ecological awareness today is necessary in the last decade, the nature is degraded as a
result of over-using resource for completely the fulfillment.
Macedonia is aspiring to become an EU member state and in this aspect environment
requirements have to fulfilled. The ratification of international environmental
conventions and their incorporation in Macedonian legislation will help to have better
place to live.
In this pare work ecological awareness is analyze in the Environment Laws, an another
point of view, how is represented the ecological awareness in the Environment Laws,
as we know how they can contribute to protected the environment and keep the natural
Ecological problems are a lot in numbers so the Environment Laws can help in this
direction to resolving the ecological problems.
Our country have approve a Environmental Law in 2005 year edition in “Official
Gazette ” of Republic of Macedonia number 53 edition in 5 July 2005 year. This Law is
analyze on based of chapter. This Law consist XXIII chapter, and are analyze 10
PAPER 2010/s24.2: ECOLOGICAL AWARENESS IN THE ENVIRONMENTS LAWS IN MACEDONIA
30 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- THEORETICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION ABOUT THE LAGOON CLAYS OF THE KONYAALTI REGION IN ANTALYA
- THE RESULTS OF RESEARCH OF BOHEMIAN GARNET DEPOSITS IN THE REGION OF NORTH WESTERN BOHEMIA
- THE PROSPECTS OF MINERALS EXPLORATIONS IN DEFINED ORE DEPOSITS IN KOSOVA
- THE PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATION OF CAYIRHAN GLAUBERITE MINERALLIZATION IN ANKARA, TURKEY
- WATER-SAVING OPPORTUNITIES IN URBAN GREEN SPACE APPLICATIONS
© Copyright 2001 International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference & EXPO SGEM. All Rights Reserved.