COMPARISION OF METALURGICAL SLAG PROPERTIES CONSIDERING ON POSSIBILITIES OF THEIR NEXT EXPLOITATION
10th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference - SGEM2010, www.sgem.org, SGEM2010 Conference Proceedings/ ISBN 10: 954-91818-1-2, June 20-26, 2010, Vol. 2, 879-886 pp
Slag from pig iron, steel and cast iron production belong to metallurgical slag. A blast
furnace slag is from pig iron production, slag from electric arc furnace and electric
induction furnace are from steel production and stag from cupola furnace proceeds from
cast iron production.
There are given basic information about chemical composition and physical properties
of slag in this contribution (melting temperature). As another properties basicity,
content of free lime and structure of slag will be determined.
Chemical composition and physical properties of slag are compared with blast furnace
slag properties because the blast furnace slag is common used for recycling.
Properties of granulated and grinded cupola furnace slag were compared and their use in
civil engineering was tried.
Keywords: slag, cupola furnace, blast furnace, chemical composition, next utilization
PAPER 2010/s21.3: COMPARISION OF METALURGICAL SLAG PROPERTIES CONSIDERING ON POSSIBILITIES OF THEIR NEXT EXPLOITATION
30 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- THEORETICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION ABOUT THE LAGOON CLAYS OF THE KONYAALTI REGION IN ANTALYA
- THE RESULTS OF RESEARCH OF BOHEMIAN GARNET DEPOSITS IN THE REGION OF NORTH WESTERN BOHEMIA
- THE PROSPECTS OF MINERALS EXPLORATIONS IN DEFINED ORE DEPOSITS IN KOSOVA
- THE PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATION OF CAYIRHAN GLAUBERITE MINERALLIZATION IN ANKARA, TURKEY
- WATER-SAVING OPPORTUNITIES IN URBAN GREEN SPACE APPLICATIONS