GEOLOGY AND MINING LEGISLATION IN BULGARIA
1st International Scientific Conference - SGEM2001, www.sgem.org, SGEM2001 Conference Proceedings/ ISBN: 954-918181-2, June 3-9, 2001, 405- 410pp
The Ministry of Environment and Waters is responsible for the State policy and strategy
in the field of geology and prospecting, exploration and mining of the underground resources,
and the environmental protection on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the continental
shelf and the exclusive economic zone in the Black Sea.
The Ministry co-ordinate and assign the implementation of investment and other projects
for geological and geoecological studies of the country.
The Ministry with the other interested Ministries and state institutions develop and
propose to the Council of Ministers the state policy and strategy for encouraging the investments
in the prospecting, exploration and mining of the underground resources in view of the
sustainable development of the country and the national security.
PAPER 2001/s20.6: GEOLOGY AND MINING LEGISLATION IN BULGARIA
20 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- ECONOMIC VALUATION OF MINED LAND RECLAMATION: AN APPLICATION OF INDIVIDUAL TRAVEL COST METHOD IN GREECE
- BIOACCUMULATION OF RHENIUM IN GREEN PLANTS. NEW POSSIBILITY FOR ITS RECOVERY
- GROUND VIBRATION MONITORING AND DAMAGE CONTROL DURING BLASTING OPERATIONS IN KAYABASY LIMESTONE QUARRY
- PROSPECTS OF AUTOMATION WATER AND CONTAMINATION PURIFICATION SYSTEMS, APPLIED IN MINING - FLOATATION ACTIVITIES
- ENVIRONMENTAL SITUATION AS A RESULT OF MINING ACTIVITIES IN BULGARIA (TILL 01.01.2000)