INFORMATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES IN MINE PRODUCING - ANATHEMA OR BLESS FOR THE BULGARIAN ECONOMY
1st International Scientific Conference - SGEM2001, www.sgem.org, SGEM2001 Conference Proceedings/ ISBN: 954-918181-2, June 3-9, 2001, 225- 234pp
/Full article available only in Bulgarian language/
The new producing relationships , conditions and market request are based on common
ground – a totally new quality. A quality within instruments, technologies, way of acting and
even thinking. The quality which sometimes is incompatible not only with the capacity , but with
the good will of the specialists, too.
Why that is so? Why the new informational technologies are the Achilles’ heel of mine
producing branch in Bulgaria.
Why the save jacket is becoming a stone for the drowning man. Why the Higher Mining
and Geology Education and the new market reality are going to opposite directions!
Here enclosed article will give the answers to this and a lot of other questions.
PAPER 2001/s04.3: INFORMATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES IN MINE PRODUCING - ANATHEMA OR BLESS FOR THE BULGARIAN ECONOMY
20 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- ECONOMIC VALUATION OF MINED LAND RECLAMATION: AN APPLICATION OF INDIVIDUAL TRAVEL COST METHOD IN GREECE
- BIOACCUMULATION OF RHENIUM IN GREEN PLANTS. NEW POSSIBILITY FOR ITS RECOVERY
- GEOLOGY AND MINING LEGISLATION IN BULGARIA
- GROUND VIBRATION MONITORING AND DAMAGE CONTROL DURING BLASTING OPERATIONS IN KAYABASY LIMESTONE QUARRY
- PROSPECTS OF AUTOMATION WATER AND CONTAMINATION PURIFICATION SYSTEMS, APPLIED IN MINING - FLOATATION ACTIVITIES