PHOTOGRAMMETRIC SYSTEMS AND VISUALIZATION OF MEASUREMENT PROCESS
1st International Scientific Conference - SGEM2001, www.sgem.org, SGEM2001 Conference Proceedings/ ISBN: 954-918181-2, June 3-9, 2001, 93- 104pp
/Full article available only in Bulgarian language/
Paper deals with methods applied in process of measurement of objects on a
photography. Basic principles of 2D and 3D modeling of measurement process are described.
Next, solution of computer animation is discussed.
PAPER 2001/s03.2: PHOTOGRAMMETRIC SYSTEMS AND VISUALIZATION OF MEASUREMENT PROCESS
20 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- ECONOMIC VALUATION OF MINED LAND RECLAMATION: AN APPLICATION OF INDIVIDUAL TRAVEL COST METHOD IN GREECE
- BIOACCUMULATION OF RHENIUM IN GREEN PLANTS. NEW POSSIBILITY FOR ITS RECOVERY
- GEOLOGY AND MINING LEGISLATION IN BULGARIA
- GROUND VIBRATION MONITORING AND DAMAGE CONTROL DURING BLASTING OPERATIONS IN KAYABASY LIMESTONE QUARRY
- PROSPECTS OF AUTOMATION WATER AND CONTAMINATION PURIFICATION SYSTEMS, APPLIED IN MINING - FLOATATION ACTIVITIES