GAS SUPPLY – FACTOR FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN ENERGY SECTOR
2nd International Scientific Conference - SGEM2002, www.sgem.org, SGEM2002 Conference Proceedings/ ISBN: 954-918181-2, June 9-15, 2002, 81- 94pp
/Full article available only in Bulgarian language/
The methane is a main component of the natural gas and combines the
chemical inertia and physical mobility thus it is unusual ecological fuel.
Natural gas is transported by gas pipeline and a lot of possibilities for
it’s storage are offered. It’s a main precondition for the sustain energy
Analogy in gas and electricity supply system makes a trend to
convergence in both sectors in energy.
The report gives a model for Energy Transport System integrated a
gas and electrical grid. This is condition for safety in energy supply.
Natural gas have very important role for balance between efficient
economy, social equitable and environmentally.
PAPER 2002/s01.8: GAS SUPPLY – FACTOR FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN ENERGY SECTOR
20 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- ON THE APPLICATION OF GEOPHYSICAL COMPUTER TOMOGRAPHY FOR AN INCOMPLETE SET OF DATA
- MONITORING OF CHANGES IN MEASUREMENTS OF OBJECTS FROM PHOTOGRAPHS
- THE REGULARIZED MOORE-PENROSE PSEUDOINVERSION METHOD AS A TOOL FOR MEASUREMENT DATA PROCESSING
- TOOLS OF AI FOR OBJECT RECOGNITION IN SYSTEM FOTOM 2001
- MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR SPECIALIZED MINING-GEOLOGICAL INFORMATION