SOFTWARE AND INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES USED IN DESIGNING AND CONSTRUCTING NATIONAL GEOLOGICAL SERVERS
3rd International Scientific Conference - SGEM2003, www.sgem.org, SGEM2003 Conference Proceedings/ ISBN: 954-918181-2, June 9-13, 2003, 229- 242pp
/Full article available only in Bulgarian language/
During the last years there is a globalization of the informative treasure of the
planet. The informative structures have been combining on social and even
continental levels. International informative servers have been created already.
Their ability for online usage and administration extremely easy the work of
different professional groups. In this connection the geology data has to be
qualified as vital and strategic one and respectively the designing of National,
Regional Geological servers – for a prime task for every country and government.
This paper analyzed in shortly the software and Internet technologies used in
designing and constructing of Geological servers.
PAPER 2003/s11.1: SOFTWARE AND INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES USED IN DESIGNING AND CONSTRUCTING NATIONAL GEOLOGICAL SERVERS
20 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- A LANDSLIDE THREATENING THE SPILLWAY OF A DAM: AN EXAMPLE OF ÖZEN DAM (SIVAS-TURKEY)
- THE REHABILITATION AND ANALYSIS OF SLOPE INSTABILITY IN COAL OPEN PIT MINES
- CONSTRUCTION PRECISION SURVEY POLYGONS IN CONDITIONS OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE STAROBIN DEPOSIT OF POTASH SALTS
- COAL BED METHANE DRAINAGE IN INDIA: AN ECO FRIENDLY FUEL FOR FUTURE
- GROUTING AS POSSIBLE PROPOSAL FOR IMPERMEATING BURIED MONUMENTS IN VERY PERMEABLE SOILS. THE CASE OF KRISIS MACEDONIAN TOMBS IN N. GREECE