OPTIMIZATION OF THE SYSTEM – “UNIVERSITY EDUCATION”
6th International Scientific Conference - SGEM2006, www.sgem.org, SGEM2006 Conference Proceedings/ ISBN: 954-918181-2, June 12-16, 2006, Vol. 2, 507-514 pp
/Full article available only in Bulgarian language/
The problem is described with the concepts of the mathematical programming.
The system UE can be valued with the execution of the participant’s goals – students, lecturers, state, contractors, parents and the rest of society.
The optimization has to be done with the following limitations:
• Capacity (the opportunity of the students to assistance)
• Capacity (the opportunity of the lecturers to teach)
• Financial means
• Normative (rightful and administrative) boundaries
The result – oriented functions are considered and some contradictions of the goals and limitations are indicated. Several ways for their overcoming are proposed, which can be accepted as a base for some kind of reform in the education.
PAPER 2006/s23.1: OPTIMIZATION OF THE SYSTEM – “UNIVERSITY EDUCATION”
25 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- ASSESSMENT OF THE CHARACTERISTICS AND METHODS FOR TREATMENT OF LANDFILL GAS, EXTRACTED FROM LANDFILL FOR NON- HAZARDOUS WASTE “SUHODOL”
- METHODOLOGICAL APPROACH FOR SELECTION OF POTENTIAL REGIONAL LANDFILL SITES ON THE TERRITORY OF BULGARIA
- TRACE ELEMENTS IN FLY ASHES FROM “VARNA”, “BOBOV DOL”, “MARITZA IZTOK I”, “MARITZA ІІІ”, „REPUBLIKA” AND “ROUSSE IZTOK” POWER PLANTS, BULGARIA
- AIR POLLUTION STUDIES AT THE GEOPHYSICAL INSTITUTE, BULGARIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
- NEUTRALIZATION OF HEAVY METALS IN WATER AND SOILS BY IMMOBILIZATION INTO INSOLUBLE COMPLEXES, INABSORBABLE BY PLANTS