THE TECHNIQUE OF VERY LONG BASELINE INTERFEROMETRY (VLBI). FIRST RESULTS OF PROCESSING OF VLBI DATA IN BULGARIA
6th International Scientific Conference - SGEM2006, www.sgem.org, SGEM2006 Conference Proceedings/ ISBN: 954-918181-2, June 12-16, 2006, Vol. 2, 135-144pp
/Full article available only in Bulgarian language/
Each of the spatial methods provides data in a different and a unique way for the three main geodetic directions: geometry of the Earth – coordinates of points and deformation; orientation and rotation of the Earth; gravity field as well as its variations.
One of these methods, which is the most accurate and hopeful nowadays, is the Very Long Baseline Interferometry.
In this paper it is gone into the technique of VLBI and its applications, mainly in geodesy and geodynamics. It is made an analysis of the motion of VLBI stations on the European and African tectonic plates. It has been studied the relative position of the coordinates of these stations by the distances between some base lines from the session EUROPE for a ten-year period. It has been used the software OCCAM v.6.1 (the latest version), which was placed at the Faculty of Geodesy ‘s disposal by Vienna’s Tecnichal University, Austria.
PAPER 2006/s07.3: THE TECHNIQUE OF VERY LONG BASELINE INTERFEROMETRY (VLBI). FIRST RESULTS OF PROCESSING OF VLBI DATA IN BULGARIA
25 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- ASSESSMENT OF THE CHARACTERISTICS AND METHODS FOR TREATMENT OF LANDFILL GAS, EXTRACTED FROM LANDFILL FOR NON- HAZARDOUS WASTE “SUHODOL”
- METHODOLOGICAL APPROACH FOR SELECTION OF POTENTIAL REGIONAL LANDFILL SITES ON THE TERRITORY OF BULGARIA
- TRACE ELEMENTS IN FLY ASHES FROM “VARNA”, “BOBOV DOL”, “MARITZA IZTOK I”, “MARITZA ІІІ”, „REPUBLIKA” AND “ROUSSE IZTOK” POWER PLANTS, BULGARIA
- AIR POLLUTION STUDIES AT THE GEOPHYSICAL INSTITUTE, BULGARIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
- NEUTRALIZATION OF HEAVY METALS IN WATER AND SOILS BY IMMOBILIZATION INTO INSOLUBLE COMPLEXES, INABSORBABLE BY PLANTS