COLUMN FLOTATION OF BLACK COAL SLURRIES FROM AN OKR LOCALITY, DARKOV MINE
6th International Scientific Conference - SGEM2006, www.sgem.org, SGEM2006 Conference Proceedings/ ISBN: 954-918181-2, June 12-16, 2006, Vol. 1, 99-106 pp
The paper deals with a potential utilization of a laboratory device of a column flotation machine for the flotation of coal. The flotation tests, which were carried out in the laboratory of the Institute of Environmental Engineering at the Faculty of Mining and Geology of VŠB-TU Ostrava, made use of samples of black coal slurries from Darkov Mine in the Ostrava-Karviná District.
The research was aimed to identify optimal condensation of the flotation pulp as well as the most efficient flotation time. The following tests helped to determine the most suitable dose of Flotalex collector. The flotation results imply that the optimal dose of Flotalex collector is 300 g/t, at black coal slurries condensation of 50g/l and flotation time of 4 minutes.
Keywords: flotation, column flotation machine, black coal
PAPER 2006/s01.12: COLUMN FLOTATION OF BLACK COAL SLURRIES FROM AN OKR LOCALITY, DARKOV MINE
25 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- ASSESSMENT OF THE CHARACTERISTICS AND METHODS FOR TREATMENT OF LANDFILL GAS, EXTRACTED FROM LANDFILL FOR NON- HAZARDOUS WASTE “SUHODOL”
- METHODOLOGICAL APPROACH FOR SELECTION OF POTENTIAL REGIONAL LANDFILL SITES ON THE TERRITORY OF BULGARIA
- TRACE ELEMENTS IN FLY ASHES FROM “VARNA”, “BOBOV DOL”, “MARITZA IZTOK I”, “MARITZA ІІІ”, „REPUBLIKA” AND “ROUSSE IZTOK” POWER PLANTS, BULGARIA
- AIR POLLUTION STUDIES AT THE GEOPHYSICAL INSTITUTE, BULGARIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
- NEUTRALIZATION OF HEAVY METALS IN WATER AND SOILS BY IMMOBILIZATION INTO INSOLUBLE COMPLEXES, INABSORBABLE BY PLANTS