PHOTOGRAMMETRIC STUDY FOR SIRCALI MEDRESE DOOR
9th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference - SGEM2009, www.sgem.org, SGEM2009 Conference Proceedings/ ISBN 10: 954-91818-1-2, June 14-19, 2009, Vol. 1, 879-884 pp
Sırçalı Medrese(Madrasa- moslem theological school), which is one of the most
important medreses of Konya and Anatolia is in Konya Province, Meram District,
Gazialemşah Quarter.Sırçalı Medrese, that is among the medreses having an open
courtyard, two liwans and two floors, has been had constructed by Bedreddin Muslih in
the Period of Gıyaseddin Keyhüsrev the 2nd. In the front parts of the building cut stone
is used, while in other parts rubble stone is used. It has been used as medrese until 1924
with various changes.
The front side of the medrese lying in east - west direction is made of cut stone.
The throne door making a projection forward is ornamented with geometric and
Anatolian ornaments. In the part on the entrance door, there is an inscription. At two
sides of this inscription, there are ornamental workmanship samples. Furthermore, as
we see in classical Seljuk throne doors, there are two niches at both sides of the door.
After the entrance, cradle vaulted liwan is located.
In this study photogrammetric study of the sırcali medrese door have been completed. All details have been obtained in 3d model.
PAPER 2009/s08.4: PHOTOGRAMMETRIC STUDY FOR SIRCALI MEDRESE DOOR
30 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- TRANSFORMATION AND IMAGE CALIBRATION FOR ENDOSCOPIC IMAGE ANALYSIS IN FOTOM 2008 SYSTEM
- THE METEOROLOGICAL USAGE OF WATER VAPOR DATA OBTAINED FROM GPS
- FOTOM SYSTEM AND MEASUREMENT VISUALIZATION
- DETERMINATION AND CREATION OF TOPOLOGICAL DESCRIPTION FROM DIGITAL IMAGERY
- AUTOMATION OF THE PROCEDURES FOR CREATING ANALYTIC PHOTOGRAMMETRIC MODELS, PROCESSING DATA FROM DIGITAL MAPPING. DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING