DANGEROUS GEOLOGICAL PROCESSES IN A VALLEY OF THE RIVER MZYMTA AND METHODS OF THEIR PREVENTION
9th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference - SGEM2009, www.sgem.org, SGEM2009 Conference Proceedings/ ISBN 10: 954-91818-1-2, June 14-19, 2009, Vol. 1, 205-212 pp
Dangerous geological processes which were caused by nature or anthropogenic are the
reason of the catastrophes and the human sacrifices which necessary prevent and avert.
A complex of the geological processes was considered and actions for engineering
protection of the valley of the river Mzymta.
Keywords: Mzymta, geological processes, engineering protection.
PAPER 2009/s02.5: DANGEROUS GEOLOGICAL PROCESSES IN A VALLEY OF THE RIVER MZYMTA AND METHODS OF THEIR PREVENTION
30 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- TRANSFORMATION AND IMAGE CALIBRATION FOR ENDOSCOPIC IMAGE ANALYSIS IN FOTOM 2008 SYSTEM
- THE METEOROLOGICAL USAGE OF WATER VAPOR DATA OBTAINED FROM GPS
- PHOTOGRAMMETRIC STUDY FOR SIRCALI MEDRESE DOOR
- FOTOM SYSTEM AND MEASUREMENT VISUALIZATION
- DETERMINATION AND CREATION OF TOPOLOGICAL DESCRIPTION FROM DIGITAL IMAGERY