GENERAL PRINCIPLES IN THE PROJECT FOR UNDERGROUND RESOURCES LAW
5th International Scientific Conference - SGEM2005, www.sgem.org, SGEM2005 Conference Proceedings/ ISBN: 954-918181-2, June 13-17, 2005, 733- 742pp
/Full article available only in Bulgarian language/
The paper presents the present state in Romania of the environment from the point of
view of the air quality and of the water quality.
The policy of the European Union regarding the environment as it is reflected in the
Treaty of the European Community focuses on a durable development by including the
environment protection in the communitarian district policies
In order to fulfill these objective high quality standards for the environment should be
imposed. There should also be observed some principles such as “THE POLLUTER PAYS”
“THE POLLUTER RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DAMAGE INCLUDED” (environmental
Romanian law 135/1995).
Fighting pollution at the source sharing responsibilities between all the economic
operators and the local actors – at local and districtual level represents the regional scene
for the present history and the future history.
PAPER 2005/s24.2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES IN THE PROJECT FOR UNDERGROUND RESOURCES LAW
20 EURO ADD TO CART
Your cart ( items)
Tax cost ():
Articles by this author
- TWELVE METHODOLOGICAL PROBLEMS WITH THE AUTOMATION OF MANAGEMENT OF WORKING IN OPEN MINES
- POSSIBILITIES FOR ECONOMIC VALORIZATION OF SMALL COAL DEPOSITS IN THE REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA
- AN INVESTIGATION OF THE STRENGTH AND DEFORMATION PROPERTIES OF PASTE BACKFILL MIXTURES
- THE APPLICATION OF HIGH DENSITY PASTE BACKFILL AT AN UNDERGROUND MINE
- AIMING TO THE PERFECT BLASTING RESULT REALITY OR JUST A UTOPIA? FACTS, PARAMETERS AND THOUGHTS BASED ON TWO CASE HISTORIES FROM EGNATIA ODOS – RING ROAD OF SALONICA SECTION, IN NORTHERN HELLAS
© Copyright 2001 International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference & EXPO SGEM. All Rights Reserved.